As a Recreation & Tourism Management major in college, you will learn the very real business behind "Leisure" or "Recreation". In the United States alone, there are literally thousands of Local, State, National and "Theme" parks and venues. All must be well maintained, made profitable, and accessible to all. Kayaking, Whitewater Rafting, Mountain Biking, Zip Lining, Flag Football, Softball, Tennis and even Disc Golf are all done in organised settings.
- National Parks Management Videos / Info
- National Parks Management Associations
- National Parks Management Curriculum
- National Parks Management BA/MA Tracks
- National Parks Management Schools
- National Parks Management Employers
- National Parks Management Publications
- National Parks Management Student Competitions
Why is this Important?
- Direct links to employers who use the major every day
- See if the ACTUAL professional nature of the major interests you – or not!
- Many of these types of companies offer internships in the major
|The federal agency behind of all Americas parks.||Visit|
|We have been in business since 1987 and have built a well-deserved reputation for offering quality, hand crafted kayak tours.||Visit|
|Since 1972, TrekAmerica has been tempting active and independent travelers away from the "fly-drive" and package holiday approach, into the world of exciting small group adventure tours. This is the world of TrekAmerica - North America's adventure specialists in "off the beaten path" adventure travel||Visit|
|Outward Bound is a non-profit educational organization that serves people of all ages and backgrounds through active learning expeditions that inspire character development, self-discovery and service both in and out of the classroom.||Visit|
|Award-winning bike tours, biking vacations, and bicycle trips in the USA, Europe, France, Italy, Spain, Costa Rica, Vietnam, Australia & New Zealand.||Visit|