In commerce, supply chain management (SCM), is the management of the flow of goods and services, involves the movement and storage of raw materials, of work-in-process inventory, and of finished goods from point of origin to point of consumption. Interconnected or interlinked networks, channels and node businesses combine in the provision of products and services required by end customers in a supply chain. Supply-chain management has been defined[by whom?] as the "design, planning, execution, control, and monitoring of supply chain activities with the objective of creating net value, building a competitive infrastructure, leveraging worldwide logistics, synchronizing supply with demand and measuring performance global.
- Supply Chain Mgmt (Logistics) Videos / Info
- Supply Chain Mgmt (Logistics) Associations
- Supply Chain Mgmt (Logistics) Curriculum
- Supply Chain Mgmt (Logistics) BA/MA Tracks
- Supply Chain Mgmt (Logistics) Schools
- Supply Chain Mgmt (Logistics) Employers
- Supply Chain Mgmt (Logistics) Publications
- Supply Chain Mgmt (Logistics) Student Competitions
Why is this Important?
- Direct links to employers who use the major every day
- See if the ACTUAL professional nature of the major interests you – or not!
- Many of these types of companies offer internships in the major
|Leading card personalization system.||Visit|
|World leading fast food chain.||Visit|
|Leading global soft drink supplier.||Visit|
|World leading online retailer.||Visit|
|World leading microchip company.||Visit|
|Leading global supplier of electronics.||Visit|
|Leading retailer of clothing globally.||Visit|
|Leading global food supplier.||Visit|