Multimedia artists design computer-delivered electronic systems that allow the user to control, combine, and manipulate different types of media, such as text, sound, video, computer graphics, and animation. The most common multimedia machine consists of a personal computer with a sound card, modem, digital speaker unit, and CD-ROM. Interactive multimedia systems under commercial development include cable television services...
- Web Design/Digital Media Videos / Info
- Web Design/Digital Media Associations
- Web Design/Digital Media Curriculum
- Web Design/Digital Media BA/MA Tracks
- Web Design/Digital Media Schools
- Web Design/Digital Media Employers
- Web Design/Digital Media Publications
- Web Design/Digital Media Student Competitions
Why is this Important?
- Watching videos on the subject helps you understand the true nature of the major
- Viewing student work helps you see the quality and complexity of what you’ll study
- Videos allow you to see facilities, and resources of schools that teach the major
"You’re surfing the web and using apps every day. You’ve got ideas, and you’re anxious to share them with the world. Here’s your chance. Edinboro’s new Computer Science track in Web and Mobile App Development prepares you to jump into an industry that is exploding with job opportunities."
(Provided By: Edinboro University of Pennsylvania)
- 1 of 4
- next ›