251 N.Main St.
Cedarville, OH 45314
(800) 233-2784Visit Website
Since its founding in 1887, Cedarville has been preparing educators who serve as classroom teachers and administrators in public, private, and Christian schools around the world. This historical presence and the outstanding reputation of our graduates have positioned Cedarville as a leader in teacher education.
Cedarville’s education programs are marked by practical experience with more than 600 hours in classrooms at both Christian and public schools. Technology is also fully integrated into curriculum and teaching experiences
The School of Education offers:
- Adolescent/Young Adult (AYA) Licensure Programs in the following subject areas: Integrated Science (comprehensive), Integrated Life Science, Integrated Physical Science, Integrated Physics, Integrated Chemistry, Integrated Mathematics, Integrated Language Arts, and Integrated Social Studies
- Early Childhood Education
- Early Childhood Education Generalist Endorsement
- Middle Childhood Education
- Multi-Age Licensure Programs
- Special Education
- Master of Education
- Principal Licensure
- Graduate Reading Endorsement
All undergraduate and graduate programs are NCATE-accredited.