Featured Program Juniata College
1700 Moore Street,
Huntingdon, PA 16652
Why Study Peace & Conflict Studies at Juniata?
- Be an agent of change at one of only a dozen undergraduate Peace and Conflict Studies (PACS) programs in the U.S. , and the only one with a student body that is 10 percent international.
- Intern anywhere or everywhere. Past interns have gone from the Carnegie Council in New York City to Peace Corp Volunteerism.
- Learn from international guest speakers, international classmates and on-campus experts in other fields like economics.
- Do all this and more in a cooperative, friendly community.
- Practice peace. Prevent violence. And provide post-conflict resolution.